One of the unique thing about Patterson Ranch is it’s urban farm concept. It will provide a community gathering space reminiscent of the historical agricultural uses of the land. It will also provide the potential for you to organize and participate in farmers markets and seasonal festivals as well as to grow your own produce on site.
The total space will be about 4 acres of space, and will likely consists of the following:
- A Ranch House as the community & activity center for HOA meetings. approx. 1,450 sqft.
- About 10,000 sqft. open space for lawn.
- A Barn - for community garden use, approx 1,600 sqft.
- A mix of apple, almond and other fruit tress. planting beds for mixed produce,
- Some benches, BBQ area and picnic tables